Congratulations on being selected to play on a Clippers team!
Before a player can play they must register with their team. Please review the steps below.
Important For Registration FAQ's Check Out Our Google Doc
Returning and NEW Players
To register, families must:
Register and pay for player registration with their team:
You will register at gotsport.com.
Make sure you have the following available:
- a. Player pass suitable photo available (similar to a driver’s license/passport photo with a full face visible, no hats or sunglasses, etc.)
- b. Digital copy of legal Proof of Birth, i.e., State/County birth certificate or current passport.
- c. Print a copy of the US Club waiver that they received as part of their registration confirmation. Provide the signed waiver to their team manager who will place it in the team binder to have at the field.
- d. If you are changing teams, please be sure to get your player’s pass from the old coach/team manager and provide it to the new coach/team manager
Financial Aid Applicants
- Forms and information are available at the Financial Aid Program page.
- Questions about financial aid can be sent to
REMEMBER: NO PLAYER PASS, NO PLAY!